Okay, now you see this picture? This makes me sad. This is one of Riley's new shoes compared to my shoe. It's almost as big as mine! Okay, really he's 4 sizes away from me, but still! Oh, my baby is getting so big. I don't know how I'll feel when we're the same size, or when he's even taller than me. He's our oldest, wait till Keira reaches this point! It seems like it's so far away in the future, but I know it will be here sooner than I can even imagine.
Here's another thing that's sad..... this picture of Riley's old shoe with gigantic holes in it. Yep, he's been wearing them to school like this for a couple weeks now. We just haven't had a chance to go get a new pair. And last week when we tried, nobody had the Transformer Bumble Bee ones that he wanted. Well, at least he still wants "kid shoes."By the way, those are my fingers in the picture, not Riley's toes!!! LOL!
5 comments:
They grow up so fast!
Yeah, that would be really freaky if his toes could curl up like that!
And I'm so sad for that day when they're as big as I am. I try not to believe it's coming, but it doesn't really change reality. Sigh.
I'm glad you explained the fingers thing because I was craining my neck looking this way and that trying to figure out about those "toes" in that shoe.
Yeah, those curly "toes" were freaking me out too.
It is amazing how fast they grow. I was just rubbing Drews back tonight as he read me a book. He is reading so well and he is getting so tall and big. Our babies are growing up so fast. Amazing...
Post a Comment