Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Love & Hate Part Deux

I just found a couple more of these that I had put in my pda from a while back, but still thought I should journal. There are a couple new ones that I added as well.

Love:

  • A natural summer tan
  • Every day that Riley gets off the bus, Casse yells, "Riiiiiiiiillllllllleeeeeeeeey!!", and proceeds to give him the biggest hug, as if she hadn't seen him for a month.
  • Every morning, when I drop off the boys at the bus stop and I walk back into the house, Casse is hiding in the same spot, jumps out and yells, "Surprise!"
  • That Billy and I, for the most part, enjoy the same kind of movies... especially super-hero movies. We just saw "The Incredible Hulk" tonight and it was AWESOME. We kept elbowing each other and giggling whenever there was a particularly good scene. (And if you know Billy, you know he lets out a good giggle - at least that's what I like to call it!)

Hate:

  • My white legs.
  • That too much sun causes skin cancer.
  • The new "Indiana Jones" movie. Sucked, even with free tickets from Von's. I mean really?! What was that all about?

No comments: